Share OER with Proper Attributions
Use the Open Attribution Builder to properly give credit to materials you use in your courses.
TCU Campus Store
When you adopt an OER from Follett Discover, the list of adopted resources will be available to students from the TCU Campus store. See our Find OER page for guidance. Consider still embedding the OERs into your TCU Online course using the steps below.
Embed OER into Your TCU Online Course
How you add OER materials into your course will vary based on the type of material. Use the following How-to-Hub guides for adding content into your courses.
- Upload Files to Create a New Topic
- Create a Link to a Website as Content
- Create a File and use the HTML editor to format the content, including using Insert Stuff to embed audio and video, or Insert Quicklinks.
- Create a Video or Audio Topic
- Import a course package or cartridge using the Import Course Components option in the Import/Export/Copy Components tool.
If you would like guidance about how to embed your OER into your TCU Online course, please schedule a virtual lab appointment.