The Koehler Center provides teaching and learning support to the TCU community by offering personalized lab appointments and consultations. Any faculty member, staff member, graduate student, post-doc, or adjunct who is teaching at TCU can request a lab appointment or consultation.
- Lab appointments typically involve support in setting up or using TCU Online, or integrating educational technology.
- Consultations typically involve in-depth conversations across a wide variety of topics, including course and instructional design, pedagogical development, educational technology, and distance learning.
How does it work?
- Please book appointments with a 24-HOUR NOTICE to allow time to process your request, assign a staff member, and send you a confirmation email with a Zoom link.
- Appointments are booked in 1-HOUR blocks. However, if your appointment does not require a full hour, we will just meet for the amount of time needed.
- Select a date below on which you would like to meet. Then, select from the list of available times. (If there are no remaining times available for that day, please select an alternative date.)
- Confirm the available time slot, fill in the requested details, and click Schedule Event.
- Prior to your appointment, a Koehler Center staff member will email you a calendar invite via your TCU email. The calendar invite will include a Zoom meeting link. Please ACCEPT the calendar invite to confirm your appointment. When it is time for your appointment, simply click the Zoom link in your calendar event to connect with the Koehler Center staff member.