The Open Lab is a place for any faculty member, staff member, graduate student, post-doc, or adjunct who is teaching or supporting teaching at TCU to drop in—no appointment necessary—and work with Koehler Center staff. This is a free development opportunity that the Koehler Center provides to the TCU community. View right-hand sidebar for Open Lab times and upcoming closures.
- need support setting up or using TCU Online.
- have an instructional design question.
- would like help integrating educational technology.
- wish to discuss a teaching-related topic.
- want a quiet place to work independently within earshot of someone who can offer support.
These are just a few of the things the Koehler Center staff are available to offer assistance with in the Open Lab.
Open Lab is held in the Koehler Center Faculty Lab, located in the TCU Campus Store, Room 208 (second floor).
If you are unable to attend Open Lab, would like to discuss an idea in-depth, or have a concern of a sensitive nature, we are happy to meet with you one-to-one by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please submit a One-To-One Consultation request.