In responding to new patterns in teaching, learning, and researching at TCU, the Koehler Center has redesigned its services and other offerings to meet the needs of our faculty and academic community. The Koehler Center has enhanced faculty support for course design, pedagogy, instructional technologies, and professional workshops due to continued demand. Our online team of experts can be accessed via email at email@example.com.
As we are celebrating our 150th anniversary at TCU, Koehler Center’s mission is to be a reliable source of assistance and partnership in the face of teaching and learning challenges. Our goal is to support and collaborate with our teaching communities as they create innovative and dynamic courses for our TCU students.
The Koehler Center has prepared guides to a variety of teaching topics with summaries of best practices, links to other online resources, and information about pedagogy, technology, and teaching and learning innovations. These resources and guides are drawn from the latest educational research and the Koehler Center’s team members.
- NC-SARA Reporting Handbook
- State Authorization & SARA membership
- TCU Student Handbook
- Complaint Process for Online Students
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Graduate Catalog
TCU is a member of SARA and will adhere to the following activities that ensure the integrity of its online course offerings and accreditation standards:
- TCU is authorized to offer its excellent online programs to a larger pool of potential students, and current TCU students can take advantage of experiential learning opportunities in a larger number of locations.
- TCU enrolls online students from SARA member states, subject to program-specific state authorization permissions.
- Current TCU students can complete their experiential learning placements in SARA member states; not all programs allow for opportunities in every SARA member state.
- TCU students are permitted to engage in independent research or field study in SARA member states.
- TCU-sponsored field trips are permitted in SARA member states; field trips are day-long trips.
- TCU offers short courses in SARA member states, subject to the SARA parameters for short courses listed in the SARA Manual.