Getting the Support You Need
Through the Fall 2020 semester, feel free to reach out to us through the following ways:
- Meet with us via Zoom by booking a Virtual Lab Appointment
- Register to attend a virtual workshop on our Events page
- Request help for TCU Online through our TCU Online Support Form
- View TCU Online Support resources
- Watch our TCU Online On-Demand Webinars
- Call us or leave a voicemail at 817-257-7434
About the Center
The William H. Koehler Center for Instruction, Innovation, and Engagement supports teaching and learning at Texas Christian University (TCU). The resources and activities of the Koehler Center are focused on responding to the present needs of instructors, as well as on keeping the TCU community informed of new educational possibilities created by the continuing development of pedagogical theories, teaching practices, and technologies.
Hours & Locations
News & Updates
New Initiatives & Programs Request
Those interested in partnering with the Koehler Center on a new initiative and/or program can complete our form to provide the requested information about your initiative. Upon submission of the form, please allow for a 30 day review period before notification of approval status.
Vender Information Form
If you are a vendor and would like to speak with someone in the Koehler Center regarding your product or service, please complete our form with the requested information. A Koehler Center staff member will be in touch after reviewing the information.