TCU Test Student role is a role that can be used for students, who are not officially enrolled in a course but need access similar to a student. It can also be used for our Demo students for each college, allowing faculty to log in as a student to demo the course to their class, practice grading, etc.
- Course link viewable & accessible from course list
- Access to Gradebook
- User displays in Gradebook
- Access to Email tab
- Access to send email to Prof/Course
- Access to Chat tab
- Access to Doc Sharing tab
- Access to download Doc Sharing entries
- Access to upload doc sharing entries
- Access to Dropbox tab
- Access to Webliography tab
- Access to upload Webliography entry
- Access to view Webliography entries
- Access to Threaded Discussions
- Access to participate in Threaded Discussion
- Access to read Threaded Discussion posts
- Access to Exams
- Access is limited to term start and end dates.
- No authoring or grading abilities.