Date(s) - Thursday September 13
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Webinar via Zoom
Looking for a way to hold virtual video office hours for students who cannot come to campus? Do you have a guest speaker who you’d like to join your class virtually? Would you like to conduct a virtual exam review session that could be recorded? Often students do not live on campus, and/or have circumstances that make it difficult to come to campus and take advantage of instructor support. Using the Virtual Classroom tool in TCU Online can help overcome some of these barriers by allowing for synchronous live discussions, virtual office hours, video-based conferencing, and more.
At the end of this workshop, you will know how to:
- Create, edit, or cancel a virtual classroom session.
- Add a virtual classroom session to a content module.
- Add participants and manage interaction.
- Host a virtual session, including sharing a webcam, uploading presentations/documents, sharing your screen, and polling.
- Access recorded sessions to share with students.