Date(s) - Wednesday September 5
9:00 am - 11:00 am
TCU Campus Store, Room 208
You can use the Quizzes tool within TCU Online to help evaluate student learning and progress toward learning outcomes. The Quizzes tool allows you to create and manage ongoing points-measured assessments, develop formative and summative assessments, provide a variety of question types, include multimedia to target a range of learning styles, deliver randomized question sets for assessments or study guides, and evaluate data to measure instructional effectiveness.
At the end of this workshop, you will know how to do the following:
- Create various types of questions to allow for more meaningful and authentic assessments.
- Configure quizzes with appropriate properties and access settings.
- Enable Special Access for students with accommodations or extensions.
- Manage and grade quiz submissions.
- Enable Respondus Lockdown Browser and Monitor.
- Use additional resources with the Quizzes tool.