Date(s) - Tuesday February 13
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
TCU Campus Store, Room 208
The TCU Online ePortfolio tool allows users to create customized presentations showcasing artifacts and reflections related to teaching, research, and departmental/university goals. Instructors can use this tool as a solution to demonstrate growth, achievements, and to build a tenure and promotion portfolio/presentation. Programs can use this tool as a solution to review artifacts of student learning, view fulfilment of departmental learning outcomes, and track progress toward discipline-specific competencies.
In this workshop, you will be introduced to the TCU Online ePortfolio tool and learn how presentations are built using artifacts uploaded into TCU Online’s ePortfolio. You will also see how users can share presentations directly with individuals or groups, as well as with non-TCU users.
At the end of this workshop, you will know how to do the following:
- Setup reflections with TCU Online’s ePortfolio
- Upload and store artifacts
- Organize files to create presentations
- Create a collection of artifacts
- Tag artifacts for sorting and organization
- Use the real-time mobile app to upload artifacts or reflections