Date(s) - Monday January 7
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Rees-Jones Hall, Room 214
TCU Online—TCU’s learning management system—offers wide-ranging pedagogical possibilities and advantages when it comes to the design and delivery of learning experiences both in and out of the traditional classroom. This fast-paced introductory workshop will equip you with the basic tools needed to get started building courses in TCU Online, and it will introduce ways to integrate innovative learning technologies into courses.
At the end of this workshop, you will know how to:
- Navigate throughout TCU Online.
- Setup and use the Grades tool.
- Organize modules and add course content.
- Use the HTML Editor to create accessible course content.
- Add videos for content and create Video Notes.
- Access and understand the Manage Files storage.
- Create and grade assignments using the Assignments tool.
- Create discussions and grade them using the Discussions tool.
- Communicate with students via email, chat, and instant message.
As always, the Koehler Center staff members are available for ongoing consultations after the workshop to further support the use of TCU Online to improve teaching and learning.