Date(s) - Monday June 3 - Wednesday June 5
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
TCU Campus Store, Room 209
TCU Online Boot Camp provides you with the resources and training to integrate new learning technologies into both traditional and distance learning classes in TCU’s learning management system—TCU Online. Each session is limited to a small group of participants to allow time for questions, and to discuss pedagogical best practices you can use in your courses.
You will receive a certificate when the course requirements are completed. This course fulfills one of the requirements to teach fully online courses at TCU.
Boot Camp topics include:
- An overview of TCU Online.
- Practice building accessible course content within TCU Online.
- Hands-on experience using TCU Online course management and advanced tools.
- Insight into how TCU Online tools can be integrated into teaching, learning, and curriculum development.
- Discussions focused on use-cases and pedagogical best-practices.
As always, the Koehler Center staff members are available for ongoing consultations after Boot Camp.
For more information, go to our TCU Online Boot Camp page.