Date(s) - Monday January 8 - Wednesday January 10
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
TCU Campus Store, Rooms 208 & 209
TCU Online Boot Camp provides you with the resources and training to integrate new learning technologies into both traditional and distance education classes in TCU’s learning management system—TCU Online. Each session is limited to a small group of participants to allow time for questions, and to discuss pedagogical best practices you can use in your courses.
Boot Camp topics include:
- An overview of TCU Online
- Practice building accessible course content within TCU Online
- Hands-on experience using TCU Online course management and advanced tools
- Insight into how TCU Online tools can be integrated into teaching, learning, and curriculum development
- Discussions focused on use-cases and pedagogical best-practices
As always, the Koehler Center staff members are available for ongoing consultations after Boot Camp.
For more information, go to our TCU Online Boot Camp page.