Date(s) - Monday February 5
Online via TCU Online
TCU Online Boot Camp provides you with the resources and training to integrate new learning technologies into both traditional and distance education classes in TCU’s learning management system—TCU Online. In this 10-week, self-paced online course, you will view resources and complete practice activities to gain proficiency using TCU Online.
You will receive a certificate when the course requirements are completed.
Self-Paced Boot Camp topics include:
- An overview of TCU Online
- Practice in building accessible course content within TCU Online
- Experience using TCU Online course management and advanced tools
- Insight into how TCU Online tools can be integrated into teaching, learning, and curriculum development
- In-person or online check-ins with Koehler Center staff for questions and discussions focused on use-cases and pedagogical best-practices
As always, the Koehler Center staff members are available for ongoing consultations after Boot Camp.
For more information, go to our TCU Online Boot Camp page.