Date(s) - Wednesday June 14 - Friday June 16
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Winton-Scott Hall, Room 115
TCU Online Boot Camp provides participants with the resources and training to integrate new learning technologies into both traditional and distance education classes in TCU’s learning management system—TCU Online. Each session is limited to ten participants.
Boot Camp topics include:
- An overview of TCU Online
- Practice in building course content within TCU Online
- Hands-on experience using TCU Online course management and advanced tools
- Insight into how TCU Online tools can be integrated into teaching, learning, and curriculum development
- Discussions focused on use-cases and pedagogical best-practices
As always, the Koehler Center staff members are available for ongoing consultations after Boot Camp.
For more information, go to our TCU Online Boot Camp page.