Date(s) - Friday August 3
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
TCU Campus Store, Room 208
The Open Lab is a place for any faculty member, staff member, graduate student, post-doc, or adjunct who is teaching or supporting teaching at TCU to drop in and work with Koehler Center staff. This is a free development opportunity, and no appointment is necessary.
Come to Open Lab if you…
- Are curious about new pedagogical strategies to encourage active, engaged learning.
- Have questions about using TCU Online.
- Would like someone to talk through a teaching idea with you.
- Need help integrating educational technology.
- Want a quiet place to work independently within earshot of someone who can offer support.
These are just a few of the things the Koehler Center staff are available to offer assistance with in Open Lab.
For more information, go to our Open Lab page.