Date(s) - Thursday January 4
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
TCU Campus Store, Room 209
The Open Lab is a place for any faculty member, staff member, graduate student, post-doc, or adjunct who is teaching or supporting teaching at TCU to drop in and work with Koehler Center staff. This is a free development opportunity, and no appointment is necessary.
Come to Open Lab if you…
- are curious about new pedagogical strategies to encourage active, engaged learning
- have questions about using TCU Online
- would like someone to talk through a teaching idea with you
- need help integrating educational technology
- want a quiet place to work independently within earshot of someone who can offer support
These are just a few of the things the Koehler Center staff are available to offer assistance with in Open Lab.
For more information, go to our Open Lab page.