You can choose to have just the Start Here module copied into your course, or you can have the entire template copied into your course. See the descriptions and images below to determine what you prefer.
Option 1: Start Here module
This option includes just the Start Here module and its associated contents as shown in the image above. Items not relevant to a course may be deleted by the instructor once copied into a course.
Item with an (*) indicates that its contents are not editable by the instructor. These will be updated by the Koehler Center to provide the latest TCU policies and/or TCU Online instructions for students.
- Start Here – Important Course Information
- Course Syllabus
- Instructor Bio & Contact Information
- Course Objectives
- Course Schedule
- Rubrics for Course Activities
- Course Grading Policy & Late Work
- Getting Help*
Option 2: Entire Course Template
This option includes all of the items listed above in the Start Here module, plus 16 weekly modules, and Course Feedback module. All of the modules and content topics listed below contain editable place-holder text. They can also be renamed, deleted, or expanded upon by adding course activities, readings, and resources to each module.
- Start Here – Important Course Information (This includes all of the items listed above in Option 1.)
- Module 1
- Module 1 Introduction
- Module 1 Readings, Resources, and Instructor Insights *Note: This section contains fillable “elements” or content areas, which you can add content in or delete.
- Module 1 Wrap-up and Key Takeaways
- Module 2
- Module 2 Introduction
- Module 2 Readings, Resources, and Instructor Insights
- Module 2 Wrap-up and Key Takeaways
- Module 3
- Module 3 Introduction
- Module 3 Readings, Resources, and Instructor Insights
- Module 3 Wrap-up and Key Takeaways
- Module 4 – Module 16 include the same three sub-modules as Modules 1 – 3 (Introduction; Readings, Resources, and Instructor Insights; Wrap-up and Key Takeaways)
- Course Feedback